Hotel Laguna is located on the beach in Laguna Beach's Laguna South Beaches neighborhood, close to Main Beach Park, Heisler Park, and Laguna Art Museum. Other points of interest near this hotel include Festival of Arts and Sawdust Art Festival Grounds.
Dining options at Hotel Laguna include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A beach bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast each morning in the breakfast room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This hotel has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Laguna Beach property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first come, first served basis (surcharge). Nearby parking is also available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
65 guestrooms at Hotel Laguna feature minibars and safes. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and triple sheeting. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. High definition televisions have premium cable channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include ceiling fans, windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and hair dryers. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 18 years old.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.A favorite for families This historic, sixty-five-room property right on the sand in the absolute center of town was built in 1930. The three-story old girl has undergone several face-lifts over the years but remains a favorite. Don’t expect ultramodern furnishings but revel in the California-beach quirky atmosphere. Be sure to request a room on the ocean side, because the street side is way too noisy. Private beach access, complete with your own beach chairs and food/drinks/towel attendant, make this the ultimate place to people-watch while the kids create sand castles. Free continental breakfast included. We really enjoy Claes Restaurant and the Terrace for lunch or early dinner (the bar gets a little hectic later on). You can dine overlooking the beach and all the action.