by: LiLing Pang
Ready to start? Here are all the quick steps to getting started with participating in KidsMobile. Estimated time for completion: 30 minutes tops....well, unless inspiration hits you and just want to keep adding more to your list (highly encouraged). Or a little one in the other room starts melting down....we'll see you in a little bit.
1) Pick a theme to create a list around that’s related to exploring or traveling with kids that reflects your unique point of view. Check the KidsMobile calender to see who's participating and what themes they have selected.
2) Join and fill in your Trekaroo Passport (don't forget to include a link to your blog under "favorite websites")
3) Rate and Review at least 5 places you'd like to including in your list
4) Create a List in your Trekaroo passport by connecting all the items in your list together. Add a SEO-friendly title (keywords: kids, name of the city) and introduction.
Complete your list by the 12 noon PST the Monday before our scheduled stop.
5) Links to post on your blog will be emailed to you. Copy and paste these links into your KidsMobile blog post and add a unique intro. See an sample KidsMobile Blog Post
The Trekaroo KidsMobile is a blog carnival with a twist. It’s designed to provide a unique opportunity for mom and dad bloggers to be featured on Trekaroo while
1) expressing their unique point of view
2) getting a web of link exchanges.
updated: January 17 2010 by LiLing Pang
in this story: