Located in central Phoenix, Westin Phoenix Downtown is near the airport and within walking distance of Herberger Theater Center, Phoenix City Hall, and Phoenix Convention Center and Venues. Additional points of interest include Patriots Square Park and Arizona Center.
Westin Phoenix Downtown's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves full breakfasts in the restaurant on weekdays (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a 24 hour fitness facility. This 4 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers secretarial services, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Phoenix property has 39 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
242 air conditioned guestrooms at Westin Phoenix Downtown feature iPod docking stations and laptop compatible safes. Accommodations offer city or mountain views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets, and triple sheeting. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Accommodations include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. 40 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, first run movies, and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 6.95 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.