Tucson Marriott University Park is a business friendly hotel located in Tucson, close to Arizona State Museum, University of Arizona, and Arizona Stadium. Additional points of interest include Centennial Hall and Center for Creative Photography.
Tucson Marriott University Park's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Tucson property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
250 air conditioned guestrooms at Tucson Marriott University Park feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and in room massages. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.