Located in central Tempe, Tempe Mission Palms Destination Hotels & Resorts is near the airport and close to Sun Devil Stadium, Arizona State University, and Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium. Additional points of interest include Phoenix Zoo and Wells Fargo Arena.
Tempe Mission Palms Destination Hotels & Resorts's restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves hot/cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the dining room (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Tempe property has 2323 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle during limited hours. Business services, concierge services, limo/town car service, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
303 air conditioned guestrooms at Tempe Mission Palms Destination Hotels & Resorts feature CD players and laptop compatible safes. Accommodations offer city, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with triple sheeting and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. 37 inch plasma televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and video game consoles. Rooms also include windows that open, electronic check out, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check in or check out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 14.95 per accommodation, per night (effective 31 December 2012)
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In room safe
- In room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Late check out fee: USD 20
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.