Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is a business friendly resort located in Hoover and local attractions include Regions Park and Riverchase Galleria. Regional points of interest also include Arlington Antebellum Home and Gardens and Vulcan Statue.
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Spa amenities include body treatments, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Hoover property has 1951 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick up service. Business services, wedding services, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, a 24 hour fitness facility, and an arcade/game room.
257 air conditioned guestrooms at Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa feature CD players and coffee/tea makers. Balconies offer golf course, pool, or garden views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Windows that open, electronic check out, and hair dryers are also provided. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Know Before You Go: This Place Is Beautiful But Remote! A big fan of all that Marriott has to offer, this is a beautiful property. If you're traveling with a golfer, the Robert Trent Jones course will be the highlight. This hotel is located deep within the woods. Surrounded by a beautiful neighborhood, it has a sprawling and beautiful landscape. It looks like a castle. The pool is nice and a manageable size for moms of smaller kids. There are sidewalks connecting the property to the smaller residential community, and you can walk to a very limited number of stores. If you're interested in exploring Birmingham and its surrounding sites you should plan to rent a car. In summary: I'm giving it three stars. If your family likes golf, this place is for you. If not, stay elsewhere. It is a beautiful property but with kids, seclusion is not always ideal. Marriott has other Alabama properties that would be better vacation spots for families. Beautiful rooms, great staff and service, but not enough activity to entertain little people for long.