Quail Hollow Resort is located in Painesville's Concord Plainesville neighborhood and local attractions include James Garfield National Historic Site. Regional points of interest also include St. Joseph Vineyards and Grand River Cellars Winery.
Quail Hollow Resort's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves hot/cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24 hour fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Painesville property has 1350 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
176 air conditioned guestrooms at Quail Hollow Resort feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Also included are blackout drapes/curtains and electronic check out. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Spent two wonderful nights here Attended a wedding here (solo parent for the weekend with our 3 yo son). Ate delicious buffet breakfast both Saturday and Sunday mornings in hotel restaurant; waitress Paula was especially helpful with our healthy eater. We enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools ~ rooms were very comfortable. Late Friday night check in, Sunday morning check out were a breeze.