Located in Williams, Mountain Ranch Resort at Beacon Hill is in the mountains and close to Grand Canyon Deer Farm. Additional area points of interest include Bearizona.
Mountain Ranch Resort at Beacon Hill's restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves cooked to order breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Williams property has 2 meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
73 air conditioned guestrooms at Mountain Ranch Resort at Beacon Hill feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. All accommodations have patios. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Satellite television is provided. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: USD 45 per stay
- Late check out fee: USD 60.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.