Near the airport, Marriott Phoenix Airport is located in Phoenix's Camelback East neighborhood and close to El Zaribah Shriners Auditorium, Phoenix Zoo, and Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park. Additional points of interest include Celebrity Theater and Phoenix Municipal Stadium.
Marriott Phoenix Airport's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves breakfast in the bistro (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24 hour fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Phoenix property has 1629 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
347 air conditioned guestrooms at Marriott Phoenix Airport feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.