JJ Grand Hotel Wilshire is located in Los Angeles's Koreatown neighborhood, close to Wiltern Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and University of Southern California. Nearby points of interest also include Staples Center and Nokia Theater.
JJ Grand Hotel Wilshire's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves continental breakfasts (surcharges apply). This 3 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Los Angeles property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Valet parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
79 air conditioned guestrooms at JJ Grand Hotel Wilshire feature minibars and ceiling fans. Beds come with premium bedding. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per night
- Early check in fee: USD 35.00
- Late check out fee: USD 35.00
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.