Located in central Tucson, Econo Lodge South Tucson is near the airport and close to Tucson Greyhound Park, Tucson Convention Center, and Pima County Courthouse. Nearby points of interest also include Arizona Stadium and El Tiradito Wishing Shrine.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This hotel has a 24 hour business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities, coffee/tea in the lobby, and RV/bus/truck parking.
48 air conditioned guestrooms at Econo Lodge South Tucson feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to phones, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.