DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson Reid Park is a business friendly hotel located in Tucson, close to Hi Corbett Field, University of Arizona, and Arizona Stadium. Additional points of interest include Reid Park Zoo and El Con Mall.
Dining options at DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson Reid Park include 2 restaurants. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and a hair salon. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Tucson property has 2044 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. Business services and concierge services are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and express check in. The property has designated areas for smoking.
287 air conditioned guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson Reid Park feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Accommodations offer city, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with triple sheeting and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. 42 inch high definition televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, in room massages, and wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 21 years old.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.00
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.