Located in Los Angeles, Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport is near the airport and close to Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center, Loyola Marymount University, and Hollywood Park Casino. Additional points of interest include Los Angeles Forum and Westfield Culver City Shopping Center.
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also has a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the brasserie (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers secretarial services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
613 air conditioned guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport feature CD players and coffee/tea makers. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. 36 inch flat panel televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and video game consoles. Also included are electronic check out and welcome amenities. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults only property.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.