Closed Wednesdays in the off season.
Tips For A Great Day
• Always have a designated meeting place for those in your party if you become separated.
• Remember to apply sunscreen regularly. Hawaiian rays are deceptively intense due to the cool ocean climate. T-shirts are also helpful in preventing sunburn.
• Coolers, food, alcohol or beverages may not be brought into the park. However, exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs. Approach HWAP staff for more details.
• You may leave and re-enter the park by having your hand stamped as you exit. For your safety, barbecues and alcohol are not allowed in the parking lot or on park premises. Picnic tables and shade pavilions are available on a first-come basis.
• Water socks and sandals are permitted throughout the park.
• Do not bring valuables if possible. If you must, keep all valuables in a secure area. Please do not leave valuables or bags in your car unless they are kept out of sight.
• Lockers: all day use lockers can be rented for $5.00 plus a $5.00 refundable deposit with receipt.
• Tubes and floats: FREE and included in the cost of admission!
• Lifejackets: FREE and can be picked up at Davey Jones Lockers.
• Loungers: hundreds of loungers can be used FREE of charge and are available on a first-come basis. Guests are welcome to bring their own lawn chair as long as safety is not an issue.
• First Aid: staff with certified medical personnel are employed. If you need assistance approach any lifeguard or staffer and they will assist you in calling the Emergency Medical Technician.
• Other conveniences: Showers, Souvenir Shops, ATMs and more!
• Boogie Board Rentals and Towels Rentals are available in the park.